An International conference gathering academics, companies and colleges on how to transform curricula and on site training to the new skills development.
- Understanding and comparing national policies on industrial development
- Starting a global think tank on major learning outcomes in industry 4.0
- Discussing the most appropriate teaching methods to industry 4.0
- Setting up an international network on skilling up towards industry 4.0
A 2 day conference and workshop on skills development, research and best practices and needs in different sectors of activities.
Day 1 : Conference
Industry 4.0 around the world : definition, approaches and national examples.
Days 1 & 2 : Workshops – how to combine teaching methodology, research and company needs :
- Metal additive manufacturing
- 3D printing
- Augmented/Virtual Reality
- Rapid prototyping
Day 2 : Conference
New teaching methods (PBL, digital twins, etc) in line with skills development and time to market needs.
You are involved in the skills development under the industry 4.0 framework
and you want to share your experience with researchers,
end users in companies and professionals in the field,
contact us to become a speaker !
You want to promote your technology
or your services to industry 4.0 international attendees,
become an official sponsor !
Contact Gwénaël GUILLEMOT, Director of Institut de la réindustrialisation : email@example.com